Photographs by Kang

Food Photographer living in London producing delicious material, and other related documents.

just moving in.

Hi guys, this will be my first post on the ‘blog’ bit of this website. Ahem, let me briefly introduce myself. My name is Kang, I’m a freelance photographer… among other things. Other things in my life involve lots of eating, and lots of writing – both of which can be seen at londoneater.com – the internetz… growing online London restaurant guide. So things are still abit messy here, I’m working away from home at the moment, so my portfolio images are not quite up to scratch yet. If you so happened to have stumbled into this site, then I hope you will bear with me as I get things up to 100% over the next couple of weeks. In the mean time, you can browse what is already available, otherwise you can head to my photoblog noir where I keep my street shots.

I’ve got small, but exciting plans for the blog section of this website. On my assignments, there’s always alot of beautiful photography that doesn’t get snapped up by the client and gets left behind in the digital darkroom, alot of which can be re-used in behind-the-scenes photo stories. I also plan to use the blog to write small tutorials which I hope can be useful to your photography, but also is a way for me to document new techniques and other such things. I’ll also use this to write about my practical experiences with regards to cameras and lenses….and anything photographic that crosses my mind.

Anyway, I better get back to work on this site, speak soon folks!

Posted on Tuesday, December 22nd, 2009. Filed under Blog, daily rants.

12 Responses to “just moving in.”

1. Bethany Kehdy Says:

December 24th, 2009 at 10:20 am

This is such a fantastic idea Kang! Loving this! I’m really looking forward to the tutorials and the fantastic photography!

2. Kang Says:

December 26th, 2009 at 9:21 pm

B – Thanks 🙂

3. Gladys Says:

July 18th, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Restaurants have even QR coded their tables, and offer things like discounts and coupons you can use next time you’re in, or giving you access
    to the specials board on your phone. Many sites offer such bonuses, but sometimes it is difficult to find them.
    If losses are forcing you to change your lifestyle, impacting your mood or are
    negatively affecting your personal or professional life,
    you should reconsider your bet sizes or even wagering altogether.

4. pakaian wanita Says:

December 5th, 2014 at 9:34 am

However,such traditional attires as lungis, kurtas, pyjamas and dhotis tend to
    be worn by men living in villages. Fashion bracelet jewellery
    is really a fun method to brighten a noticeable jumper or perhaps a dress.
    Legal support orr familiarity with law and brand management.

5. belly dancing workout Says:

December 15th, 2014 at 9:31 am

Proper instruction – Learn how too do new exercises thhe
    correct way. This improves the distance you caan work through the movement, providing an improved
    stretch in the bottoom position. This is often a system that can take just a quarter-hour of yourr time which you’ll be able to fit into your
    schedule at anytime with the day.

6. baju korea Says:

December 21st, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Timeless neutrals, like vintage khaki, grey and oatmeal certainly are a combination of warm and cool hues which make even a t-shirt seem classy.

Rick owens outlet provides an array of not just casual wear, and also a designer assortment of winter wear.
    Impressive appearance and classy lookss are aspirations
    of any man, these aspirations is usually attained onlky through right fashion statements.

7. gantungan kunci Says:

December 21st, 2014 at 4:30 pm

We thought wwe would use their franchise stires as well as the Wall
    Street Journal to promote low-cost high tech computers. It might be onee of the
    most difficult what to purchase. I had aloso been very conscious only a number oof blocks faar
    from me, were Stemberg’s new Staples offices.

8. rental mobil di bali Says:

January 7th, 2015 at 4:32 pm

In 2010 it received the Best Island award through the Travel and Leisure.
    Since Thanksgiving falls using a Thursday, some people find themselves which has a
    four or fibe day weekend oveer tat amount of time.
    They also will often have a concierge who can assist vacationers to tidy up transportation or plan activities.

9. kemeja wanita Says:

January 14th, 2015 at 5:44 pm

Strings of bright beads in numerous lengths can all be worn together tto
    build an unusual Bo Ho look. If we discuss the nnew component of Indian clothing style, there are lots
    of great designs can be found in the market. It combines the Churidar pants commonly
    worn by both women and men in India by having an open tunic around the top which
    is also created to breathe under the clth leave room for greater movement.

10. distributor nasa malang Says:

January 16th, 2015 at 4:42 am

One problem which a amount of people have is the fact that when they plant the bulbs, squirrels
    come with this and dig them up for the nice little
    snack. To generate a massage oil, yyou can think
    about combining almond and jasmine oiil together. Unlike animals, plants are not capable to move in search of mates.

11. book store Says:

January 16th, 2015 at 3:56 pm

As an author of two fantastic Christian e – Books I can speak from experience not simply is creating and publishing e – Books
    inexpensive it’s also rewarding.I hope these tips have given a few ideas around thhe different strategies to making money with
    information products. This saves lots oof time – instead of walking around shelves off books inside a on-road boiok store,
    requesting assistance.

12. jual tas olahraga Says:

January 28th, 2015 at 6:31 am

They functions as your trainer, racer and cross training shoe
    each day of the week. Cushion shoes are appropriate women who have high arches ass
    their feet hit thhe bottom harder that they need the extra
    cushion. Over yesteryear couplle of years, Skechers has earned some
    street cred while using evolving GOrun series.