Photographs by Kang

Food Photographer living in London producing delicious material, and other related documents.

I got Air Jordan XI Space Jams for Christmas.

First things first : I’ve rejigged the nav bar on the portfolio page so that when it minimises, it will show more of the selected photograph, more viewing pleasure, eh. OK, so today I uploaded my restaurant interior/exterior portfolio to compliment the food portfolio, so you guys can view it there… but right now, I just want to share some snapshots with you.

So my christmas pressies are the hottest pick ups a baller can ever, well, pick up : A fresh pair of Nike Air Jordan XI Space Jams, 2009 Retro. I can’t believe I’m saying that. Got them the day they came out at Footlocker in Oxford street, and let me tell you, they. are. sweet. I’ve been in the shoe game for a while now, and while I have owned the Concords (albeit DMPs) nothing is quite as special as the Space Jams. It’s just the perfect basketball shoe. The shape, the leather, the black upper, the icy soles… love it.

Without further ado, here are the Space Jams..

I actually have two pairs of the spacejams. One is a size 11 to rock on sunny days, another is a size 10 to keep in the closet for rainy days. I ordered the 2nd pair from the Nike online store and it’s still so fresh…. life is good.

Posted on Saturday, December 26th, 2009. Filed under Blog, daily rants.

Tags: , ,

68 Responses to “I got Air Jordan XI Space Jams for Christmas.”

1. Andres Says:

August 30th, 2014 at 6:09 pm

I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of time,
    there is an online tool that creates unique, google friendly articles in seconds, just type in google – laranitas free content source

2. http://topwhatsappforpc.wordpress.com/ Says:

September 1st, 2014 at 7:53 pm

There are also some tools that are available in the marketplace which you may make usage
    of. Ease-Of use: the Windows control panel is straightforward to use and offers you all-in-one solution.

3. Don Says:

September 2nd, 2014 at 12:39 am

I have examined the program myself, and I was extremely statisfied with my
    results. All the Lumia series are extremely created with tons of interesting attributes.
    The Android BBM app will launch at seven a.m.

4. download whatsapp for pc windows vista Says:

September 2nd, 2014 at 7:04 am

Installing the spy software program into a individuals cellular telephone with out their understanding is
    unlawful. If there’s 1 computer manufacturer that’s renowned
    for its capability to create good laptops, it’s Toshiba.

5. Albertina Says:

September 2nd, 2014 at 3:03 pm

The Password-Reset Wizard lets you create a new password for your individual account.
    I have friends that are part of particular cause teams through Facebook.
    People complain a lot about their computers.

6. how to install whatsapp on pc using youwave Says:

September 11th, 2014 at 8:53 pm

To maintain your computer with its very best condition you have to maintain it from time to time.
    Create the new password down in a permanent place.
    Go to the checklist of totally free apps and click on to install
    the ones you require.

7. boxer briefs Says:

September 14th, 2014 at 12:57 pm

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads.
    I am hoping to contribute & assist different customers like its helped me.

Great job.

8. usurpaciones Says:

October 11th, 2014 at 7:32 pm

Yo ya me he habituado a percibir ¡Oye Fulanito pásame una
    vida del Candy y yo te doy otra!

9. Anonymous Says:

October 19th, 2014 at 10:49 pm

Hace unos años poseer una pagina web era suficiente para entregar una
    imagen de empresa que invertía en tecnología.
    Al enfrentarse con el diseño de una página web, tenemos que
    meditar primero en cúal es la meta de el sitio web.
    Una vez definido es esencial conocer a la audiencia, esto es, el usuario que visitará la
    página web, y seguramente el cliente. Programación Joomla Desarrollo Joomla!
    de nuevas extensiones adaptamos extensiones Joomla!
    a las necesidades de tu proyecto.

10. private jet charters prices Says:

October 20th, 2014 at 4:12 pm

Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would value your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

11. Venetta Says:

March 26th, 2015 at 11:23 pm

Vacuum cleaners with bags need to be replaced frequently. The attachments and unique design of the Bissell let you keep your
    home free of allergens and pet hair. It is also important that you
    should consider its form.

12. www.netvibes.com Says:

May 10th, 2015 at 4:07 am

This can help you only look for vacuums that meet this price
    criterion and you will not be tempted to look at a vacuum that is out of
    your price range. Whether you buy OEM vacuum cleaner bags or after-market ones,
    you do not need to buy them straight from the company.
    Before you purchase, though, always make sure that these universal
    tools will work with the cleaner you have at home.

13. telldc.com Says:

July 5th, 2015 at 4:31 pm

As the civil unrest waned, people gradually filed back into their own homes and
    communities. So to get crystal clear audio, it’s just not going to
    happen. Many additional features and accessories can be purchased at a later date
    and fused with your current setup to accommodate a growing child and family.

14. cuisinart convection Bread maker amazon Says:

July 22nd, 2015 at 9:17 am

programmable timer and a choice of 12 settings, including the option to.
    Final Ideas – On the draw back, if you have a choice for complete grain bread, then this device doesn’t bake it appropriately
    as it doesn’t have a sandwich mode, so you will require to appear elsewhere.
    Exactly how many features really does the maker have
    got.

15. blogs.forbes.com Says:

August 5th, 2015 at 5:10 pm

The entire T series of internet connectivity is known to offer exceptionally consistent
    connectivity to all portals within any corporation. They work
    as an offshoot for your business extending your organizational goals and value
    to fulfill business expectations. For marketing documents such
    as brochures and magazines and Medical documents,
    they are translators who would work with these
    to come up with very high standard work.

16. Lionel Votaua Says:

September 1st, 2015 at 4:07 am

I do not even know how I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was once great. I do not realize who you might be however certainly you are going to a famous blogger in case you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

17. Irene Says:

September 28th, 2015 at 3:13 pm

I think the admin of this site is truly working hard inn support oof his web page, because here
    every information is quality based stuff.

18. how much does a fitbit cost Says:

October 14th, 2015 at 1:06 am

It’s awesome in favor of me to have a site, which is valuable in support of
    my knowledge. thanks admin